Saturday, May 19, 2018

*442 I'm be,above all, the best of me!

💕 I'm be,above all, the best of me!

Head Catwa Catya
Hair Exile  -  Life in Plastic 
Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase -set 19 - CATWA 
Eyes Ascendant -  Jasmine NEW Appliqué 27th round
Skin Ascendant - Claire Catwa 
Make [POUT!] - Feline Eye Shadow - Catwa NEW Appliqué 27th round
Make .Ukiyo. -Sobakasu - Freckle Palette - CATWA NEW Appliqué 27th round
Tatoo Juna - Zhoe tattoo Woman NEW Appliqué 27th round
Nails LIVIA - French Metallic NEW Appliqué 27th round
Clothing
_CandyDoll_  - Jacinda Dress
_CandyDoll_  Lexi Heels NEW Kinky Event
On The Scene
Refuge Mayza May Chair Light NEW The Fantasy Collective
*[Black Bantam] My Baby Girl Pink Top 01
LEOPOLDINE GACHA - wall light
{Imeka} Sweets Planters {9}
FOXCITY. Pretty in Pastels - Common 5





No comments:

Post a Comment