Saturday, July 17, 2021

*1212

💕 YOKAI

Wasabi // Tangerine

Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase - set 06 

BOM

Ascendant - SLD Nails Fatpack 🆕Anthem

for Maitreya, Legacy and Kupra bento hands.

Seniha. Shinemiss Set Gacha🆕The Epiphany

Sizes for Suit : Maitreya, Legacy

Lagom - The beach bar [ Pink ]

Lagom - The beach bar [ Yellow ]


YOKAI - My Little Parrot🆕Kustom9

1.YOKAI - My Little Parrot  - YoHoHo Parrot RARE

6.YOKAI - My Little Parrot  - Parrot and Duckling (blue)

7.YOKAI - My Little Parrot  - Parrot and Duckling (green)

13.YOKAI - My Little Parrot  - Princess Duck Float (pink)


YOKAI - Pool Party GACHA

1.YOKAI - Pool Party GACHA - Funny Whale Inflatable Pool - RARE

2.YOKAI - Pool Party GACHA - Flamingo Float (hot pink)

13.YOKAI - Pool Party GACHA - Inflatable Little Whale (pink)


🤞 LOCATIONS 🤞

WASABI  | Ascendant | SENIHA | LAGOM | YOKAITHE EPIPHANY | KUSTOM9 | ANTHEM | JUST MAGNETIZED



No comments:

Post a Comment